We had a our Christmas card session with Carly last week. As usual, she rocks!
The weather was COLD and WINDY that day, so we had to scrap our plans of doing them outside. We opted to do them in the lobby of Jon's office building! Random, but it worked out well...except for Jon's coworkers being able to hear Caroline's shrieking ;)
Here is a sneak peek...
The weather was COLD and WINDY that day, so we had to scrap our plans of doing them outside. We opted to do them in the lobby of Jon's office building! Random, but it worked out well...except for Jon's coworkers being able to hear Caroline's shrieking ;)
Here is a sneak peek...
best. smile. ever.
I have been good, right Mommy???
As Carly said, Caroline was feeling "reverent" in front of the tree...HA!

I got our cards ordered today, so stay tuned and I will post a pic of them soon...









1 comment:
I Love all of the pictures ... especially the first one, she has such a gorgeous smile!!
Your cards are going to turn out sooo awesome!
Post a Comment