Happy Birthday, Libby!
Elizabeth Camille Clements arrived December 9th at 4:47 pm. She weighed 7 lbs. 13 oz and was 19 1/2 inches long. She is beautiful and perfect...OF COURSE!
I wasn't there at the moment she was born, but luckily Ginny was there giving me the play by play of all the action. I managed a quick trip to Waco to visit as soon as I could get there on Wednesday night! Of course, I forgot my camera, so thank you, Ginny, for sharing your pics ;)
Sweet Libby
Elizabeth Camille Clements arrived December 9th at 4:47 pm. She weighed 7 lbs. 13 oz and was 19 1/2 inches long. She is beautiful and perfect...OF COURSE!
I wasn't there at the moment she was born, but luckily Ginny was there giving me the play by play of all the action. I managed a quick trip to Waco to visit as soon as I could get there on Wednesday night! Of course, I forgot my camera, so thank you, Ginny, for sharing your pics ;)
Sweet Libby










No comments:
Post a Comment