Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Santa Baby!

Santa Baby is right...Someone was a big BABY when it came to seeing Santa ;)

We waited in line watching Santa, smiling and waving to him, saying "Ho, Ho, Ho", etc. She was loving it! Talking to the other kids, watching the train go around, it was awesome! I thought for sure we were good as gold.

How quickly things change...She got really quiet when we got to the very front of the line. And very clingy when I got her out of the stroller. I talked it up, but the minute I tried to sit her in his lap, it was OVER. She screamed and gripped my sweater so tight, I could hardly pry it out of her hand. I mean hysterical.

Soooo, upon Santa's suggestion, we opted for this...
She sat in my lap instead of Santa's :)
Good thing she was totally unaware of Santa's presence behind us!

(I was obviously not planing on having my photo taken as you can see by the lack of effort put in the hair, make up, and wardrobe ;))

5 comments:

aLena said...

You turned out Beautiful either way!

Love the picture!

The Settlemeyers said...

That's hilarious! Before we left the house mom told me that I better fix my hair b/c when I was little I screamed so much that she had to get in the picture with me!! Ah the fun times with toddlers! :)

The Kuhlmans said...

That is classic! You can torture Caroline about this one for life!
-Monica

Melinda Linda said...

Love the pic but what is Santa doing behind you? It's like he's pretending to be Dr. Evil.

kinsey said...

hilarious picture!