Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Its beginning to look a lot like...


C
HRISTMAS!

Christmas music is playing in our house and in my car at all times!

Our tree is decorated...Jon says it's an anorexic tree, but I think its a super model tree...tall and slender :) It's actually 9 feet tall, but I feel like the pic doesn't really do it justice. I happen to like the "slimness" of it.


It's mostly decorated with red, green, and gold. Here are a few of my favorite ornaments...

Caroline's 1st Christmas from last year
(it says 1st Christmas 2008 on the back...Thanks Mimi ;))
I put our Christmas card pic in a dated frame each year. This one is from 2006...Our 1st Christmas after we were married :)
Our friends gave us this set several years ago (thanks McMahan's :)). It's a 12 days of Christmas set (from Crate and Barrel, I think), and I just LOVE them! Here are the 9 ladies dancing...


Our stockings are hung...We have had a fire almost every night. LOVE it!
Don't know why this is blurry :(




The lights are up outside...Of course, we happen live across the street from a real live Clark Griswold. Seriously. Their house and yard are covered in lights and decorations, and it's coordinated to music. They even have a radio station for you to tune to in your car...crazy! It's actually really awesome, but we can't compete with that...so we didn't even try :) Our lights are very simple!


My shopping is ALMOST done. Nothing wrapped yet, but hopefully that will change soon.


There is a little elf hanging around our house, too. In fact, she is the cutest little elf I have ever seen...C: "Ball, Ball, Ball." Me: "Yes, sweetie, there are lots of balls on the tree!"
We have this conversation multiple times a day. Who knew I would ever spend so much time discussing balls with my toddler? Ha!
Her newest expression...The Scowl...Watch out, she gives this look to everyone!


She loves the fire! She blows on it...I mean it is HOT after all :)
Christmas tree boxes sure are fun, aren't they?
Jon and I have both found pieces of her nativity scene inside our boots. Hmmm...wonder how they got there???



She has even learned a thing or two about this Santa guy...




Too bad she didn't enjoy her visit with him today...More on that later ;)

What she doesn't know, is that Santa is bringing her this...

Santa LOVES to find great deals on craigslist ;)

Hope yall are enjoying the Christmas season so far!!!


4 comments:

Erin said...

GREAT POST! I love everything about it and i didnt think it was possible but she just get cuter every time I see her! She makes the Santa face when she says "ho ho ho!" AGGGH... so cute! Love you guys!

Melinda Linda said...

Santa better be sure to take down the post before C starts reading! Love it all!!

Graham said...

She is sooo cute Paige! I love the pics!

Ginny V said...

Love her saying HoHoHo. SO CUTE!