Wednesday, December 23, 2009

20 weeks

We had our ultrasound today and everything is progressing wonderfully! The little bean is just the right size, and has all it's fingers and toes :) What other parts it may or may not have remains to be seen...

The "results" are sealed in this envelope...begging to be opened!


Hopefully we can hold out til Christmas morning, but we'll see ;)

In the meantime, these pics of our little one will have to do!
The profile

The face, from the front.
Check out that chin...defintiely the same as mine and Caroline's :)


Other notes about the pregnancy...can't believe we are halfway there!!!

-I am feeling great now. My appetite is back in full force :) Which is good because they would like me to gain a little more weight by my next appt. I am still under my pre-pregnancy weight, but I have no doubt that I will be packing on the pounds over the holidays!!!

-This baby moves and kicks ALL the time. I love feeling the baby move!!

-The heart rate today was 155.

-Baby weighs 12 ounces, and measuring exactly 20 weeks 0 days, which is exactly what I am.

-I am still having crazy weird dreams, and craving desserts.

-I am VERY irritable and edgy, which is no fun at all...especially for poor Jon. I am hoping these hormones calm down soon! I was nowhere near this moody with Caroline...

I will be sure to post again when we open our little gift :)

3 comments:

Hayley said...

I am so impressed with your determination to wait! I am not sure I could hold off. Glad everything looks good, and I can't wait to hear what the next member of your family will be! Merry Christmas!

Donaldson Days... said...

Congrats on being half way through!!! I bet its a boy! High heart rate, sweets cravings and your "irritability" fit me exactly with our Cooper. Merry Christmas!!!

Anonymous said...

OH, I just cant wait to see the resultS! so fun ! Merry Christmas