Here is the ultrasounds pic I promised...
This was at 7 weeks (when the baby was the size of a coffee bean). It doesn't look like much, but it's little heart was beating nice and strong :)I am almost 9 weeks now, so the baby is somewhere between the size of a blueberry and a peppermint candy.
Here are a few things about this pregnancy so far...
- I am due May 12th, which is Jon's mom's birthday. May is also a big month for birthdays in my family! My bro, Brian (May 1), My dad (May 11), My bro, Paul (May 20), my Uncle Doug (May 21), and of course....Me (May 27).
- We will find out the sex. Hopefully, right before Christmas (but maybe right after). And we will share the name.
- I have been craving lots of starchy stuff...bread, pasta (especially mac n cheese), POTATOES of any kind and also lots of fruit.
- I would rather not eat (or see, or smell) scrambled eggs, salad, and BBQ.
- I haven't felt nauseous at all. YIPEE!!! I hope I am not jinxing myself...
- I have a spidey sense of smell. I have to hold my breath when I open the fridge or the pantry because I can smell everything. GROSS.
- I am tired. Very, very, very tired.
I can't complain! I was really sick the first time around, so this time I am very thankful FOR SURE!
I added a poll to the blog, so start voting...Will this baby be a boy or a girl???
I added a poll to the blog, so start voting...Will this baby be a boy or a girl???





3 comments:
Good to hear and update from you guys!
Clare was slow to say "Mommy" too. Not to worry though, once she mastered it (at about 14 months), she said it a million times a day!
I did vote, but also had to share--I definitely think "boy"--mostly because that's exactly how I felt with Connor in the beginning (and most of my first trimester). But my big turn-offs were meat and Chinese food. Luckily I got the 2nd one back! Hope you're having a good week!
GGMA and GGpa have a split vote. She says girl and I say its a boy. We will have to wait to see tht I am right.
Post a Comment