Jon and I decided to carve our pumpkins last night. We built a fire, put on some tunes, and let the slashing begin.
Of course, the mood was pretty intense and competitive, but I am pretty sure I came out the winner...I 'll let you be the judge :)
My pumpkin (after Jon tried to stab it...yikes!) I went for the more traditional scary jack o'lantern face.
(using those little battery powered fake tea light candles...those things are so cool!)
I mean, I may be biased, but I like mine much better ;) Jon says he should get points for degree of difficulty...hmmm not so sure about that.
Jon DOES get extra points for toasting the pumpkin seeds, which were delish. He seasoned half sweet and half of them salty.
After all was said and done, I felt kind of bad that we didn't let C join in all the fun! I think she'll enjoy it more next year, anyway...right?
***Keep scrolling down for THREE more new posts!***





2 comments:
My vote's for yours, for sure! Fun idea to both carve one, too!!!!
SERIOUSLY???? Tell Jon I love him dearly and he is good at sooo many things BUT ..............pumpkin carving is not one of them !! Great job Paige.
Post a Comment