Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Halloween Picture Party!

Caroline and I hosted a Halloween play date on Monday, and it was so much fun!

Our friends got dressed up and came over to play. And our photographer friend, Carly, was here to do mini photo sessions of all the kiddos in their costumes. It was HILARIOUS to see everyone dressed up! The weather did not cooperate, so we couldn't do the pics out in the yard as we had previously planned. But, the back up option of the front porch seemed to work out just fine.

We had yummy snacks...
I made these pumpkin spice muffins, that were actually really good! And EASY (which is why I made them of course ;)) A box of spice cake mix and a can of pumpkin. That's it. Just beat the dry mix and the pumpkin together, then bake them for 15-20 min. No egg, no oil, nothing. See? I told you it was easy...believe me, if I can do it ANYONE can!!!


This was the big debut of Caroline's Halloween Costume...Surprisingly, she seemed to love it! She actually wore the hood for quite a while.
Quack!
a view of the tail...
About to enjoy her snack...
I didn't get pics of many of our friends, but we did manage to catch Connor, the pirate...Arrrrrgh!
Just a few more pics of my little duckling...

Thanks to everyone for coming, and of course, thanks to Carly for being awesome as always! I'll share the photos Carly took as soon as I get them :)

***Keep scrolling down, for TWO more new posts!***

1 comment:

Kimberly Jordan Walker & Sophie said...

What a cute costume and i am lovin' the legs :).