Thursday, October 15, 2009

Baby Libby's Shower

This past weekend, I headed to Waco to help host a shower for Kristin and Baby Libby (due in December). It was awesome to have time with just the girls!
We had a great time and Libby got some of the CUTEST stuff! Girls are just so much fun!

Mommy-to-be, Kristin, with the hostesses

Baby pics of Kristin and Jared on the sign in table. We had the guests sign a copy of "Goodnight Moon" and write messages to Libby on the pages.
Ginny's mom made the banner...so cute! Libby is named after both of her grandmothers...Elizabeth (Beth) is Jared's mom, and Camille is Kristin's mom...They'll call her Libby for short!

The Baylor girls...
Cami, Halston, Brooke, Kristin, Paige, Ginny

Now I just can't wait for sweet Libby to arrive :)

While I was away, playing with my friends, Caroline was home playing with Daddy all weekend. I have no pictures from any of their activities, but I have been assured that they had a TON of fun ;)

1 comment:

Ginny V said...

Why do I look six feet wide in this picture?!?!?!? UG!