Thursday, September 24, 2009

We're still here...and we're multiplying!

Yup, there is a little Erickson bun in the oven!

I am due in May, and have been feeling okay so far. Very, very tired (explains the lack of blogging), and while I am not yet overwhelmingly nauseous...I am just not interested in eating much of anything. Except for Mrs. Baird's large loaf white bread, of course ;) I am cautiously optimistic that I won't be as sick this time, but only time will tell...

We saw our little nugget's heartbeat this morning, so I am thrilled to know things are developing just as they should be! We have another ultrasound tomorrow morning to confirm our due date, so hopefully I will have pictures to share soon.

Our other little nugget has been a busy little bee lately! Caroline has quite a full schedule this fall...music class, MOPS, Bible Study, Stroller Strides, and of course lots of play dates with friends.

We've been to the sprinkler park (where we had a Lance Armstrong sighting...he was filming a commercial)


Went to the 1st BU home game, which will also be Caroline's last for this season...WHEW...She is NOT at a good age for stuff like this, WAY to active and wiggly!!!

and have spent lots of playing dress up at home so Mommy can "rest" :)

Caroline would love to fill you in on everything herself. She is quite chatty these days!



I love her "jibber jabber"...It's hilarious!

15 comments:

kinsey said...

congratulations paige and jon! what fun to have a new one on the way ;-)

The Hogebooms said...

paige, we're so happy for yall! xoxo also i just love caroline talking in that video ... and your questions are the best. ;)

Jennie said...

Congratulations! That is wonderful news! I hope you feel great!!

Nicole Fields said...

Yeah! I am so excited for you, Jon and Caroline! Hope you feel better soon! CONGRATS!!!

Hayley said...

Congratulations! How exciting! Glad to see you back in the blog world!

The Settlemeyers said...

Can't wait to go through pregnancy again with you! I'm so glad we time things perfectly! Oh how the play dates will be that much more exciting.

the box family said...

burt and i loved listening to caroline's jibber jabber! i think mccoy even understood her:) we are so excited for the three of you and one on the way!

Ginny V said...

That video is too cute - she is soooo verbal! I love it!

Brooke & Freeland said...

ahhhh congratulations!!! thats sooo exciting!!!

The Kuhlmans said...

Yay! I'm so excited for another baby! Caroline will have so much to teach her little brother or sister. Good thing she's so smart!

-Monica

Julia Harman said...

Congrats! So exciting. They're so fun; don't you just want a gazillion of them?

The Kennedy's said...

what a treat!! she looks just precious playing dress up too. :)

Anonymous said...

awe, that's awesome, Paige...congrats

Kimberly Jordan Walker & Sophie said...

congrats! congrats! i know you guys must be thrilled! and fun for big sis caroline :)

aLena said...

Congrats on the new baby, how exciting!!!

Caroline is so adorable as always!