Friday, July 31, 2009

Lots to Share!

As usual, we had a VERY fun and busy trip to the Big D this past week. Here are a few of the highlights!!












Somewhere in the midst of all this fun I got have dinner with my dear friend Nicole, who I hadn't seen in FOREVER! She is expecting a baby boy, Easton, in October, and I couldn't be happier for her!!!
I also got to swing by to meet Baby Luke! The precious new son of our friends Lance and Melinda. He is so handsome and such a good baby!! I got to hold Luke almost the whole time I was there...Heaven! It was great to catch up with Lance and Mel, too :)
Of course, I have no pictures of either of these events :(

I will say this...We are happy to be home again, because we really missed Daddy!!!! I have a sneaking suspicion he missed us, too :)

I think these 2 were pretty happy to be reunited yesterday...I am just not sure who was happier to see who???

**Please note that our daughter is rocking out a George's T-shirt. She does love George's...I mean who doesn't...right?**

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like a fun girls trip to Dallas. She is so darn cute! Jon looks so happy to see everyone.

Nicole Fields said...

I had sooo much fun catching up with you too. Can't wait for future playdates! I LOVE LOVE the George's shirt. Next time we are in Waco, I may just need to stop by and get Easton one.