We have been contemplating this for quite a while, and I have decided it's time...We are making our blog private.
I just feel more comfortable knowing that I can control who is able to see it! It kind of weirds me out to think that anyone in the whole world could be looking at our blog, and know all about our life.
If you'd like to be added to the list, leave a comment with your email address or email me at paigemerickson@hotmail.com.
Thanks!





26 comments:
count me in :-) kinseypowell@hotmail.com
did you see the news this week about the baby picture taken from someone's blog? after seeing that, i think it's about time we go private as well!!
gotta get my erickson news somehow!
Definitely want to be on that list . . . seeing how cute Caroline is makes my day! I especially loved the Chuck E. Cheese expression--priceless! Meghan.Lehr@gmail.com
Please include us!!! Also will you email how you go about making it private!
Jesseangel11@hotmail.com
Of course..add me!
Nicolesp1979@yahoo.com
I want in!
HayJen@aol.com
Sign me up! :-)
Julia
kozmo1229@yahoo.com
miss you guys!!!
Great idea! Hope I am on the list i.e.if family is included.
Count me in!
rose2383@yahoo.com
I love seeing Caroline's updates!
um......me too!!!!
hendersonjami@yahoo.com
Please add us too!
jennie.adamson@yahoo.com
Yes please! Glad I'm not the only paranoid parent our there.
carly@alumni.utexas.net
mekuhlman@gmail.com
The Kuhlmans definitely want to follow your blog.
-Monica
Me too.... tara_james812@yahoo.com
Oh please add me! My address is Brooke.Ackley (at) gmail.com! Id love to stay up to date with yall!
hey paige! i'd love to be included, too, if you have room on your list :). kimberly3481@aol.com
add us! jennifer3farrell@gmail.com and farrell.gm@gmail.com or www.gjfarrell.blogspot.com
we want in! love keeping up with you guys! jamier@innovativespaces.com
thanks!
Hey Paige! I love seeing Caroline grow..keep me updated!
Justinemichele@hotmail.com
please include me !
lcams1981@aol.com
count me in too! kristenwright7@gmail.com
Thanks!!
please include us! can't do without my dose of baby c! xo
of course, me!
wouldn't want to miss caroline at all. Please add me: paigiegirl22@yahoo.com
julesbrown2@yahoo.com.... i hear you! i made mine private after i googled myself before a job interview and my blog popped up...and i thought of the future employer doing that...and decided that wasn't a good idea to have a public blog!
Post a Comment