Today was Caroline's Baby Dedication at church. It was such a special day for us! We have been so blessed by our church, Austin Ridge Bible Church. The pastor, the church body, EVERYTHING is amazing. We absolutely love, love, LOVE it. We visited A LOT of churches, but I truly feel like God led us here for a reason, and we are so thankful!
Caroline was such a good girl during the service. A little fussy while we were waiting, but once we were called up to the front, she was happy. Could it be that she loved being the center of attention? Hmmmm....I wonder.
My dad and Sherri (aka Papa and Minnie) with Caroline
After church, We headed downtown to Threadgill's for Gospel Brunch.
Adults...$10.95. Kids...$4.95.
The opportunity to enjoy our all-you-can-eat buffet, while listening to a fantastic gospel band? Priceless.
The opportunity to enjoy our all-you-can-eat buffet, while listening to a fantastic gospel band? Priceless.
I guess it's one of the perks of living in the live music capital of the world. It was so much fun!!!
Of course, Caroline enjoyed jammin' to the groovy tunes!
Thanks to grandparents for making today so special!





1 comment:
Paige, can you get me set up at mathewvietti@yahoo.com? I thought Ginny had us all set up but I guess not!! And I have to be able to see Mattie's sweet BFF!
Post a Comment