Wednesday, July 8, 2009

4th of July Fun!

We headed to the lake house for the 4th again this year. It's so weird to think that last year at this time I was pregnant (and huge) with C and now she's here! Time sure does fly...
It was a fabulous time as usual. The Erickson clan (minus the Kansas City group :( who we greatly missed) was in full effect and our dear friends the Gillenwater's joined us as well. FUN!

Hanging out with Daddy on the beach...
I promise she isn't sunburned...just HOT.

First time on a boat with Mommy...
Gotta love the stay-puff marshmallow life jacket...safety first!

I couldn't pick my favorite 4th of July pic...

Happy
Serious
Silly
On the run
I made 4th of July fruit pizza (Thanks Meghan for the inspiration!)
Since I cook/bake so infrequently, I figured I'd better have evidence to prove that it actually happened :)

And finally, Jon stealing food from children...
He somehow convinced the girls to "share" with him.
My favorite quote from Kendall:
"Jon, do we have to share ALL of our food with you?"

Nice.

Happy Birthday, America!

3 comments:

Ebes said...

Paige...C is adorable!! Love the "spout" hair!! Can't believe how big she is getting.

Jamie said...

Caroline's adorable! Emery wore the same outfit... to bad it was so chilly here I had her wrapped in a blanket! Hard to believe!

I enjoy keeping up with you guys! Give everyone hugs from me and the girls!

Unknown said...

I loved Caroline's 4th outfit. She is so stylish!Love to everyone--Marilyn