What to do on a rainy day? Go to Chuck E Cheese with your BFF of course!!!!!! Mimi suggested a Chuck E Cheese playdate, and we were so excited that Ginny and Mattie could come!!!!
The girls are cruisin' together...visions of them at 16, I'm afraid!

Caroline loves to slide!

and explore!

and she loved to ride all the rides. Apparently she and Barney are pretty tight.

Here she is minding her own business, driving along with her pal, Bob the Builder...

All of a sudden, Chuck E Cheese himself appeared. This was her expression when she saw him (in the giant mouse costume). She was
literally frozen like this....ha ha ha...so funny!

we posed for the obligatory pic with Chuck E, but as you can see Caroline is still not thrilled about the idea. I have to give her credit, though. She never screamed or cried. Just stared. Mattie was much more excited about him! She even touched him...such a brave girl! ;)

Uncle Paul couldn't resist the idea of pizza and games, so he joined us for all the fun! Too bad I schooled him in
skee ball.

Caroline LOVES her Uncle Paul. He always makes her smile and laugh!!! She just loves to watch him :)

And play fun games with him, too of course. She was totally fascinated by this one!

2 comments:
We cannot wait to take Mattie back . . . it was such a blast!
That is the CUTEST picture of Caroline and Barney! I think she's met her #1 Man!
-Monica
Post a Comment