Monday, May 4, 2009

Wedding Bells...

So, Jon and I have been to a LOT of weddings over the past several years. Between his friends, my firends, family, etc. We have seen it all! This past weekend, we went to a wedding of some friends here in Austin, and we must say it was mong the nicest and most fun weddings we have ever been to. It was so great!!!!

Of course, Jon ran into a buddy from Baylor. I swear, everywhere we go, Jon runs into someone he knows. Really. EVERYWHERE!


They had an 80's cover band, Molly and The Ringwalds. SO FUN!!!!! They handed out glow necklaces and flip flops, and we danced and danced and danced!!!
The sweet groom, Wes, and bride, Shaun.


Some of the ladies...

Some of the fellas...

As we left the reception, there was a taco stand set up up just for us! Breakfast tacos for the ride home. Seriously...How great is that!?!?!?!?!
We had a blast!!!!!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Paige you look gorgeous and I made a mental note of the breakfast tacos... genius idea!