Sooooo, I am a little behind on my blogging :)
A couple of weeks ago, I headed to Fredericksburg to meet up with some girlfriends from college (and elsewhere, but mostly from college :)).
Before I headed off for some time with my BFF's, Caroline got to have some BFF time with Mattie Bear. Of course, they loved playing together, we just wish we could do it more often:)
F-burg was awesome...great friends, great food, great wine, fun dancing, and lots and LOTS of laughs. It was so great to see everyone and catch up!! Can't wait til next year, girls...
Kristin, Ginny, and Me
Halston, Me, and Jamie (nice face...ha ha!) at Grape Creek Vineyards
While I was gone, Caroline had a BLAST hanging out with her Daddy and her Uncle Clark. I am not exactly sure what they did all weekend, but I do know she stayed in her PJ's all day on Saturday ;)
Jon and Clark did the Muddy Buddy on Sunday morning, which I am so sad to have missed!!!! All in all it was a great weekend!





1 comment:
FUN GIRLS! Ahh...I miss some of those faces! Looks like ya'll had fun...
Post a Comment