The end of my 20's that is...Yesterday was my 29th (gasp!) birthday. I don't know why 29 seems so weird to me, but it does. Sheesh!!! I am pretty certain this was the first of many 29th birthdays for me :)
Jon got up early and made me a yummy breakfast of waffles and croissants, and fed Caroline so I could sleep in...ahhh! What a treat!
My dad and Sherri stopped by and brought me a cake, which was wonderful. We had to scrap our lunch plans, because Caroline is sick...major bummer, but I was happy to visit with them anyway :)
Our afternoon consisted of taking Caroline to the doctor. Poor punky!! She has a little virus, with a fever, runny nose, cough, and vomiting. Dr. G suggested switching to Soy formula, and giving her some Pedialyte until she feels better. A sick baby is not the most ideal birthday gift, BUT she is super cuddly which I have to admit I enjoyed a little. I would much rather have her back to her normal wiggly self, though.
Jon continued spoiling me with a delicious home-cooked meal for dinner. Tilapia, mac n cheese, asparagus, and a delicious fruit and ice cream dessert. It was AWESOME. Jon is quite a chef...have I mentioned how lucky I am???? He also bought me clothes for the first time ever. I was so impressed!!! I got 2 cute t-shirts from the Gap (of course, my fave :)), he picked them because they are"what stay-at-home mom's wear" :) Plus I got a gift card to "finish the ensemble" Seriously...how cute is my husband? Love him.
Thank you for making me feel so special!!!





2 comments:
Happy Birthday! Enjoy your last year in your 20s!!!
happy birthday, paige! i hope caroline feels better soon! xx
Post a Comment