Tuesday, we had a play date with 2 of Caroline's favorite boyfriends...Connor and Brylen. We met them at the mall and played on the play scape (aka germ-land), but have no fear...between the 3 mamas, we were fully equipped with all kinds of sanitizing wipes, gels, etc. The kiddos received the complete scrub down after :)

Despite the fact that Caroline is the youngest and smallest, she was able to hold her own pretty well...I guess her Daddy has taught her well:)
Hey Bry...isn't this fun????
At one point, all of them were playing together, then each of the boys crawled away. Caroline stood there squawking at them, but of course, they didn't come back. So she just crawled right after them. It was funny to see her follow them around!
She loved the slide and the tunnel, too!

She's clapping for herself :) She is just so proud of what a big girl she is!
Thanks for playing with us, Connor and Brylen! See you next week!!!
Despite the fact that Caroline is the youngest and smallest, she was able to hold her own pretty well...I guess her Daddy has taught her well:)
Hey Bry...isn't this fun????
She loved the slide and the tunnel, too!





1 comment:
Hey pagie,
just FYI... I was just told by a freind that she saw a report on the news that purell on small childrens hands is not a good idea because they then stick their hands in their mouths and it can make them sick. Not sure how true this really is... I was going to ask Adie's dr. I use purell on her constantly! Just FYI... thought it would be worth sharing!
Post a Comment