Memorial Day Weekend is a big one for the Erickson's. It marks the beginning of lake season and one of the few times throughout the year that we have all the Erickson's together!
This year, we kicked off the festivities a little early (on Thursday) with a shower for our newest addition, Baby Benjamin :) It was fun, and of course Benjamin was a big hit! He is an absolutely precious baby and Elizabeth is a great mommy already! I have no pictures from the shower so hopefully someone will send me some soon (hint, hint)...
After the shower, we headed to the lake house. We had a fun-filled weekend of swimming, skiing, playing in the sand, and chasing 5 kids (ages 2 and under) around. Total chaos, but it's good chaos, and I wouldn't want it any other way...
Enjoying our new "beach"
Daddy had Caroline standing on her own! She could do for about 10 seconds, I was quite impressed, if I do say so myself...
Caroline playing with Cousin Wyatt (who is just 6 days older than her!)
Here I am!
The pretty much sums up their weekend...a cooler, the beach, and yard work (hence the ax in Steven's hand)
And the weekend wouldn't be complete without the 2nd Annual Valhalla Triathlon. Uncle Clark took home the trophy in the Men's Division, and I got the win for the ladies. Oh yeah!!!!
Here's the "Winner's Circle" Clark (won top male), Elizabeth (won the Baby Mama Award for best time after having a baby 10 weeks ago), Steven (won the Bringing up the Rear or "Hiney" Award), Don and Nina (won best couple time), and of course, ME (top female)
We always take a family photo whenever we are all together...Grammy and Grandpa with the 5 grandkids
Wyatt (9 months), Emma (2), Caroline (9 months), Whitney (2), and Benjamin (10 weeks)
The Whole Family!nu=32;6)775)344)WSNRCG=326+49+4%3B2336nu0mrj.jpg)





2 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun!!
paige! you WON in the women's category in the valhalla triathlon?! way to GO!
Post a Comment