Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day Weekend

We had such a wonderful (and busy) Mother's Day Weekend! Friday night, we had our friends Ron and Lauren over for dinner. They are about to welcome baby Ruthie in a matter of weeks, so we wanted to see them one last time before then! I neglected to get pics, which is too bad, because Lauren is the most precious pregnant mama EVER!

Saturday, we went to 2 pool parties! First, Caroline's friend Grayson turned 1, so we were very excited to celebrate the big day! Miss C even got to try some birthday cake for the first time...YUM! Once again, no pics, but hopefully I'll get some from Grayson's mom ;)
Next, we met up with our new neighborhood friends at their pool soiree. It was a blast, but we were TIRED after all that fun in the sun.

Saturday night, Jon headed out to a bachelor party for his friend Marcus. Peter and Philip joined in the fun, so their wives, Sarah and Meghan, came over to our house. We had a girl's night in, complete with pizza, wine, and a chick flick. YEA! (and I got a pic :))

I love these girls!!! Sarah, Me with C, and Meghan (who is 21 weeks pregnant...you can't even tell!!!)
Sunday, we headed to church, and then after I got to pick a spot for lunch after...anywhere I wanted...the possibilities were endless...I chose CHILI's. I hadn't been there in forever, and their grilled chicken sandwich (with bacon and cheese, of course) was totally calling my name.

Me with my little punkin after lunch

After a scrumptious lunch, Jon and Caroline took my car to get the oil changed, leaving me with the house to myself...AHHHH...so relaxing! For dinner, Jon made me all of my favorite things, including homemade mac n cheese and his famous peach delight for dessert. WOW!
I couldn't have asked for anything better :) Thank you!!!!!!

Hope all you hot mamas out there had a fabulous day!!!!!

5 comments:

Erin said...

I'm glad you got to enjoy your day because you are an incredible Mama!!! Every picture of Miss Caroline is cuter than the last :)

The Hogebooms said...

yay paige! looks like you had a great mother's day! thanks so much for having us over saturday -- girls night was SO fun! xx

Stephanie said...

I love the pics and your girls night with wine sounds heavenly!! Fun Mother's Day!

Unknown said...

It always looks like Caroline is enjoying life to the fullest.What a fun-filled weekend.Maybe Jon should become a chef! Love To All, Aunt Marilyn

Wynne Elder said...

Hey Paige! I was just checking up on your blog and saw that yall are friends with Lauren and Ron! How fun - I wish I could have seen pics of her preggo!! Lauren and I are good friends from Baylor - and we lived in the apt's right next to their condo in Austin. Do yall live in the same neighborhood? How much fun! It sure is a small world!