Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mommy or Daddy?

Now that we are (mostly) unpacked, I found some (but not all) of our baby pictures!!!! I tried to find some of both Jon and I at about he same ages...

Here's the best I could do with what I found so far!

Paige at 2 months

Jon at 1 month
(with his namesake, Uncle Jon)
Caroline at 1 1/2 months

Paige at 6 months
(um, is chubby an understatement?)
Jon at 6 months
Caroline at 6 months

Paige at 12 months
Jon at 10 months
Caroline at 8 months

What do you think? Does she look more like Mommy or Daddy?


12 comments:

Steven and Diane Erickson said...

I say Mommy!

The Settlemeyers said...

Ok I definitely say Mommy. Jon looks the same now as he did back then!!

Jamie said...

she definitely looks like you Paige! I can't believe Jon has always looked the same! I guess you know what your going to get in 30 years!

Ginny V said...

Okay Paige, she looks JUST like you!!! I thought maybe she looked like Jon, but she doesn't. I guess she is going to be a pretty girl!!!

Kristin said...

100% Mommy!!!! Wow, that 12 month picture of you looks identical to Caroline!

Stephanie said...

Mommy!! Even more so as she gets older. Sweet baby!

Unknown said...

Every time I see her, I think she looks like Jon, but seeing your baby pictures, especially the last one, she looks JUST like you!! She is such a doll!!

kinsey said...

DITTO on the last comment! i always think she looks like jon, but those pictures of you look just like her! too cute.

Jesse and Zach said...

Definitely you paige!!!!

Erin said...

I LOVE the Uncle Jon throwback!!!!!! those Jon's sure are studs ;) Caroline definitely looks like her beautiful mama...

Matt said...

Ha! Jon hasn't changed a bit, I love it!

Carly Rodriguez said...

I think she looks more like her mama! Sorry Jon...