Monday, June 14, 2010

Totally Rad Birthday!

To celebrate my 30th b-day, we decided to pay tribute to my birth year (1980) and have a roller skating party. This brought back so many memories!!

We had glow necklaces, 80's music, and plenty of big hair and blue eye shadow to go around ;)

Ginny, Kristin, Me, Brooke, and Marla

Meghan, Me, Sarah

I was a little shaky on my skates at first, but my mad skills quickly came back to me.

Jon is already tall, so he is FREAKishly tall in roller skates. He is also quite a talented skater!



We did the Hokey Pokey and the Limbo, and OF COURSE we had races.Jon was the big winner...taking a victory lap.
Such a stylish bunch...

Thank you to everyone who celebrated with us! I feel so blessed to have such wonderful friends!!!

2 comments:

Graham said...

I am so sad I dn't live there! I would have invited myself! This is right up my alley! So cute and so fun! Happy late B-Day! You look great!

Kimberly Jordan Walker & Sophie said...

I think this is seriously one of the CUTEST 30th birthday ideas ever! SO FUN!!!