Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Grown-Up

I am now officially, a bona fide grown up. As of May 27th, I am a 30-year-old.

Turning 30 doesn't make me sad, and it doesn't really make me feel old. It makes me feel like a legitimate ADULT. Like I am really a grown-up now. You would have thought being married with 2 kids would have done the trick, but something about saying "I am 30," makes me feel official. I have to say I like it.

While my 20's were SO much fun (And I mean FUUUUN), I think my 30's will be even better. I met and married Jon and had both Caroline and Miles in my 20's, so that will be hard to top, but I am so looking forward to this next decade (and beyond).

Here's how we celebrated to event...

Jon took me out to a lovely dinner to celebrate the night before. It was SO nice to get out and have some one on one time!!!!
The, the day of, I got banana pancakes for breakfast. Then, we got all dolled up and visited Daddy at work. We were anxious to introduce everyone to Miles :) but sadly, I have no pics :( Daddy treated us to lunch, and we had a low key afternoon and evening.

It was a wonderful way to celebrate!

The bigl celebration is coming soon...80's-themed Roller Skating Party...stay tuned :)

No comments: