Wednesday, June 30, 2010

22 months

Don't worry...I won't keep boring you with these monthly posts once she turns 2, which means only 2 more after this one!!!!

Caroline is a bundle of energy. She doesn't stop moving or talking from the time she wakes up til the time she goes to bed. It's exhausting but fun.


I think it's safe to say, we are in the throws of the terrible two's around here. Whining, screaming, crying, and fit throwing often for no apparent reason. Every other word out of her mouth is "Mine" or "My turn" or "I wanna do it".

Relaxing in "her" bouncy chair. She doens't like to share it with Miles AT ALL. Nice.

She loves to count...anything and everything. She can even count to 5 in Spanish! Guess all that Dora is paying off ;)

Her favorite color continues to be orange, so we are hoping this doesn't mean she wants to be a longhorn someday :)

Playing dress up a la 80's style in honor of my party...


She can go up and down the stairs all by herself. I like to keep an eye on her when she comes down because you never know when she is going to decide to "go rolling" as she says. She can also jump with both feet off the ground...she actually gets pretty high!

There are so many cute and funny things she says I can hardly keep track. Here are a few:
  • When we say "I love you" she says "I love you, too, Mommy!" Melts our hearts every time.
  • She sometimes calls us by our first names.
  • She is obsessed with discussing her birthday. She will tell you it's in August, that she will be 2, and that she wants pizza, strawberry ice cream, and strawberry cake.
  • When Jon comes home from work, she says "How are you, Daddy?"
  • If Jon and I are talking to each other (especially in the car) she will call one of our names incessantly, until we answer her. Then she just looks at us. She has nothing to say, she just wants us to talk to her instead of each other. Sometimes she will say, "Mommy, no talking." Oh my.

2 comments:

kristen said...

Caroline is growing into such a cute little lady!

Hayley said...

What a sweet girl. She sounds like she has a great little personality!