Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Miles goes to Dallas

I took the kids on my first solo road trip with 2 a couple of weeks ago. Daddy was in Portland for Cousin Ryan's wedding, and I opted to head to the Big D where there were lots of extra hands to spoil us :)

The road trip was a success thanks to full tummies and of course Dora!

We had so much fun visiting family and friends.

Miles got some great cuddle time with "Uncy Paul" as Caroline calls him...
He also found that Papa Al's belly was the perfect place to nap :)

A rare photo of me with Caroline

I met up with some of the girls I used to work with...It was fun to have the old Pearson gang together!
We met "Uncy Clark", Aunt Brittany, and Emma at Gattitown!

We rode the train...
"Hi Clark!" This girl loves her Uncle Clark :)
We rode the carousel...
Me and the girls...
Caroline and Emma showed off their Dance, Dance Revolution skills...
It was such a blast!

We had a great trip and we're looking forward to a few more trips to D-town this summer!

No comments: