I never would have pictured myself at a Lady Gaga concert, but that's exactly where I found myself last week!
For Ginny's birthday, some of the girls planned a surprise night out to Lady Gaga! We met up for dinner at Luna de Noche, and Matt brought Ginny in. Imagine her surprise when her quite b-day date night was taken over by all of us wearing our "Gaga Glasses" :)
Headed to the show!
Sarah, Kristen, Ginny, Me, Candace

The people watching was CRAZY! Everywhere we turned, there were people dressed up like Lady Gaga.

Lady Gaga herself, had some very interesting costumes as well

The AAC was packed!! Lady Gaga's fans really lover her, that's for sure. I am not sure she would have expected a group of nerdy moms to be part of her audience, but we still had fun ;)
Happy Birthday, Ginny!





No comments:
Post a Comment