Actually any city rocks when you are a tired momma of a toddler and a newborn! We were lucky enough to have a little get away to Tulsa this past weekend, compliments of Andrew and Melanie's wedding festivities :)
It was SO much fun. We slept, laid by the pool, slept, hung out with friends, slept, made new friends, slept, danced, danced, and danced some more, slept, and I even got a MASSAGE!!! Did I mention we slept? It was GLORIOUS!
A limo picked us up at the airport, and there were limos on hand to take us anywhere and everywhere all weekend!
lounging in the limo on the way to the hotel
The guys at the rehearsal dinner
Andrew, Mike, Luke, Jon, Don, and Joe
Ice sculpture at the reception...It was an "O" with "Obriotti" in the middle...so cool!
We got to sit with Andrew and Mel at the recption, which was such an honor!
Andrew and Jon
Mr. and Mrs. Obriotti!
Us.
The guys again...
strike a pose...
Thanks to Andrew and Mel for a wonderful wedding weekend!
And thanks to all the grandparents for taking care of the kiddos...more to come on their fun adventures soon :)
It was SO much fun. We slept, laid by the pool, slept, hung out with friends, slept, made new friends, slept, danced, danced, and danced some more, slept, and I even got a MASSAGE!!! Did I mention we slept? It was GLORIOUS!
A limo picked us up at the airport, and there were limos on hand to take us anywhere and everywhere all weekend!
Andrew, Mike, Luke, Jon, Don, and Joe
Andrew and Jon
And thanks to all the grandparents for taking care of the kiddos...more to come on their fun adventures soon :)





1 comment:
Hey Paige! It's Leslie, Lonnie's wife(one of Ryan's best friends) anyway I always check out your blog and I was wondering if that Andrew's wedding you went to- does he have a sister named Angela by any chance? If so I am pretty sure I went to high school with them. Are they from San Antonio Clark? Small world if so just wondered!
Post a Comment