Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Miles: 1 month!

Miles at 1 month...

He is a really good baby :) Definitely starting to "wake up" a little more!

Here he is practicing his dance moves...doing the robot...oh yeah!

He has been eating about every 3 hours during the day and every 3 1/2-4 1/2 at night, but he must be going through a growth spurt because the past couple of days he seemed hungry NON STOP!!!!

I am definitely having a harder time being consistent with him as far as a schedule or routine goes. This is really hard for me, but I know it will all work out. I just like things to be planned :)
I am finding with the 2nd you just have to be flexible!

He actually likes tummy time a little. Ok, so maybe saying he likes it is a bit of a stretch, but he tolerates it really well. He doesn't scream bloody murder like his big sis did. He is super strong, can lift his head up really high, and turn it from side to side.

He rolled over yesterday (from tummy to back). I was sure it was just a total fluke and then he did it again! Of course, when I grabbed the camera to try and grab a video, he decided tummy time was over. I am pretty sure 1 month is a little too early to be rolling over...

I can't wait to see how much he weighs at his 2 month check up, because i think he is really starting to pork up :) I even notice a little double chin!



He looks just like Jon. I love that.

I am ashamed to admit how little we have bathed him in his lifetime. It just doesn't seem to get done...oops! I guess they don't get that dirty at this age ;)

His first real bath...not sure what to think

Until Saturday (his actual 1-month bday :)) He had literally never worn anything but onesie. We figured since he was a big one-month-old, we'd dress him in a "real" outfit. Plus he went to his first bday party, so an outfit was definitely called for! (see pics of him in navy outfit, he looked quite handsome)


He fell asleep in Jon's arms just like this. Isn't that hilarious? So cute!
I'd say he is definitely a keeper :)

No comments: