Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Out and About

We have been getting into the swing of things around here, and having lots of fun! I am not someone who likes to stay home all day, so we typically have at least one outing. Of course this is complicated by the addition of another kiddo, but I am determined.

The mall is a great outing. You can visit lots of stores, with out having to buckle and unbuckle car seats and stroller 500 times. It's air conditioned, and they have food :)

Best of all...the mall near our house now has a carousel! How fun is that!?!? Each of the horses has a name, and Caroline chose Elvis. It was fun, cheap, and she went totally bonkers for it.



There is also a smaller ride, which was also super-fun. However, a giant fit ensued when it was time to get off. She REFUSED to get into her stroller. But one thing I know is that I am WAY more stubborn that she is. So I REFUSED to carry her and push the stroller. It took a little while, and LOT of patience. But I won, and she got back in :)

I let her sit in the regular chair instead of the high chair in the food court for the first time. She did shockingly well. Never tried to get up, just sat and ate and watched all the other kids. She was very proud of herself.
With all these errands we've been running, C felt like she needed some new shades. She absolutely insisted on the BLUE ones, with Diego on them. She wanted nothing to do with the pink Dora ones. Go figure!

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Paige! You look so good! I loved catching up on everything going on in your household. I'm so impressed; you're a pro with 2 kiddos! Caroline is getting so big, and Miles is just adorable. What a precious family! :)