In honor of the record breaking heat we are having down here in ATX, I decided to chop off my hair. I figured since I wore it up all the time anyway, it might look a little cuter this way ;)
Jon snapped a pic before I headed to Bible Study last night. Caroline was kind enough to pose with me, so I wouldn't feel silly :)

It looked better BEFORE I got rained on yesterday, but that's ok :) It's so light and easy, but it feels so weird when i touch it...like something is missing...probably the 4-5 inches of hair that used to be there!?!?!
I didn't tell Jon I was going to cut it, so he was VERY shocked! Luckily he likes it a lot...whew!
Jon snapped a pic before I headed to Bible Study last night. Caroline was kind enough to pose with me, so I wouldn't feel silly :)
It looked better BEFORE I got rained on yesterday, but that's ok :) It's so light and easy, but it feels so weird when i touch it...like something is missing...probably the 4-5 inches of hair that used to be there!?!?!
I didn't tell Jon I was going to cut it, so he was VERY shocked! Luckily he likes it a lot...whew!





8 comments:
HOT MAMA!!!
Ha! I did the same thing two weeks ago! (Philip was a bit surprised himself!) But, I love your hair short like that! It looks amazing! We definitely need to get together soon!
Cutesie pootsie! is that even a phrase? I have loved all of the updates but having the internet is a rare gift these days so sorry I cant post more often! I love the hair and Miss C's first steps!!!
Personally I think you should go with Caroline's "Pebbles" look! I love it! Can't wait to see ya'll next weekend.
-Monica
Page, I love your hair. Of course I think you would look cute in any style!How amazing to record Caroline's first steps.We miss you all. Love, Marilyn
Paige,I just realized I mispelled your name===only because my dear friend is Page and I am so used to Page without an i==so sorry!
Aunt Marilyn
i love the short locks! i keep wanting to cut mine before these babies get here but am afraid it is going to make my face look fat :). and i read your earlier post about loving caroline's age/stage now and wondering how it gets better...it will continue to...you will fall more and more in love with her as the months and stages go by!!
yay! i saw denerae yesterday and she told me you cut it! looks ADORABLE!!! can't wait to catch up! xo
Post a Comment