Mimi came to visit us this week, and we had tons of fun...
We showed her all the exciting things we have learned at JW Tumbles, went to a Portrait Party for our Mommy Group, and of course went shopping! Whew!!!
Most importantly, thanks to Mimi's determination, Caroline has finally mastered "So Big". It's so cute!
How big is Caroline?
SOOOOO Big!!!
Of course this is her new favorite activity. She will randomly raise her arms in the air and look at us, waiting for someone to cheer for her.
A little video...
Sorry in advance for all the high pitch shrieking from both my mom and I.
We showed her all the exciting things we have learned at JW Tumbles, went to a Portrait Party for our Mommy Group, and of course went shopping! Whew!!!
Most importantly, thanks to Mimi's determination, Caroline has finally mastered "So Big". It's so cute!
How big is Caroline?
A little video...
Sorry in advance for all the high pitch shrieking from both my mom and I.





4 comments:
SOOOOO cute!!
so cute! must be a grandma thing... jeremy's mom taught Adie that as well and I'm sure Emmy will be next!
That is really cute. I need to teach Mattie that!
yay! this is AAAAdorable! do i get to see little miss this weekend?!
Post a Comment