Wanted to give you a quick update on our crawling...
As you might have guessed, the laundry basket solution was short-lived. She quickly figured out how to pull up on the side and crawl out. Oh well, it was good while it lasted :)
She is getting in to EVERYTHING!!! I think I totally underestimated the true impact of this whole mobility thing...OMG!
As you might have guessed, the laundry basket solution was short-lived. She quickly figured out how to pull up on the side and crawl out. Oh well, it was good while it lasted :)
She is getting in to EVERYTHING!!! I think I totally underestimated the true impact of this whole mobility thing...OMG!





3 comments:
When I read about the laundry basket I was impressed that she would stay in there! The little crawlers get into everything, but it's so much fun!!!
That video is so precious! I also wanted to tell you that I love how your blog displays your posts! It looks so neat and organized. I can't wait to see pics of your new house. That is so exciting.
Ericksons, I just wanted to say hi - I don't think I've had the chance to meet you Paige but I am Elizabeth (Harman) Ericksons first cousin, Wynne. I talked to Jon when yall first moved to Austin, we lived there at the time but we live in Midland now. Anyway, I was just updating my reader and blog and just wanted to say hi. I found your blog through Elizabeth maybe? and just love stalking it. I saw the first pics of Benjamin through your blog. so thank you for keeping me posted on the erickson family happenings. hope to see yall sometime soon and meet your precious caroline!
Post a Comment