Wednesday, April 1, 2009

3 years ago today...

We were married!!!!

April 1, 2006

After just under 6 months of fast and furious planning, we tied the knot. I figured after 3 years of dating, we may as well get the show on the road! April Fool's Day was not my first choice, but as it goes in teh world of wedding planning, it was the only day that worked for everyone. In the end, it totally fits our personalities :)
We were married at the church I grew up in, Custer Road United Methodist, in Plano, TX.
First Kiss

Mr. and Mrs. Jon Andrew Erickson :)The Wedding Party
1 Maid of honor, 1 Best Man, 6 Bridesmaids, 6 Groomsmen, 7 Ushers, 3 House Party...and a partridge in a pear tree ;)

The Reception was at The Richardson Hotel.
First Dance...Nat King Cole "L-O-V-E" (L is for the way you look at me...etc)
Jon was cracking me up the whole time. He was singing along and making the funniest faces.
(In case you don't know, Jon is a REALLY good dancer...like I've said before, I am a lucky girl!)

Yum! I loved our cake...

I was sad when the night was over...it was so much fun!

To my sweet husband on our anniversary...
I love you more today than I did the day I married you. You are an amazing husband, father, and most of all my best friend. I can't imagine spending my life with anyone but you and I look forward to many more anniversaries to come!

Don't worry...I am not through boring you with the story of our lives...next up, the honeymoon :)

3 comments:

Adam and Julia said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!! I remember it like it was yesterday! We had a blast at the wedding. I think we may still have a sparkler, too! Have a fantastic day! Ya'll are awesome!!!!! Love ya...Julia

Juli said...

these are so fun to read, paige!!! keep up the memories!

Kimberly Jordan Walker & Sophie said...

Love all of your posts...what a great idea :). You and Jon are too cute! Great 1st date story, hilarious, and what a neat and thoughtful engagement, kudos to Jon. Congrats to you guys on 3 years!