Saturday, April 18, 2009

Love me some Pat Green

Last weekend, Sarah and Peter invited us to go to the Pat Green concert at the Nutty Brown Cafe. SO FUN! I had never been to the Nutty Brown before, and it is so awesome. The weather was a bit chilly, but we had blast! Happy Birthday, Peter!!! (and thanks Minnie, Papa, and Uncle Brian for baby sitting :))
Jon and I rockin out to "Southbound 35"

The ladies

It had been a while since we'd seen Pat Green live. I was so hoping he'd play "George's Bar" but he didn't :( He did play a great mix of both old and new, which was great!
Thanks, S and P, we always have so much fun with yall!!!

2 comments:

The Hogebooms said...

paige! we feel famous that we made the blog! ;) we had SUCH a great time with yall! thanks so much for going with us! hope to see you again soon! xx

Paige and Jon Erickson said...

No..for those of you wondering about the spill on my shirt, it didn't happen in the restroom!!! I spilled while taking a picture with a beer in my hand. I forgot to switch hands and literally poured half of it on me before I realized what was happening. So sad to see a perfectly good ML go to waste.

Jon