Caroline is officially crawling now. She has gone from the scooting/half-crawling/inching/head-plowing to full-fledged crawling. She has already discovered the electrical cords in our living room...sweet. Guess it's finally time to do some serious baby-proofing!
Here's a video of our little lady in action...I tried to entice her with several different toys, but of course, she was only motivated by the ever-exciting Gatorade bottle. I guess she needed to replenish her electrolytes, I mean, after all crawling is HARD WORK!
Here's a video of our little lady in action...I tried to entice her with several different toys, but of course, she was only motivated by the ever-exciting Gatorade bottle. I guess she needed to replenish her electrolytes, I mean, after all crawling is HARD WORK!
In other moving news...the time has finally come to move to our new house!!!! WOOOHOOOOOO! We have everything pretty much packed up, and we are moving this weekend!!! I don't think there are words to describe how excited we are. Not sure yet how/when the transfer of internet service is going to happen, but hopefully we'll be back up and running pretty quickly. I'll try to post pics of the new place soon...





4 comments:
I'm so sorry about the crawling... my prayers are with you in this time of sorrow.. (LOL)
I hope my Caroline is far off from this stage!!
Love, Lindsay
I can't believe she is crawling! Oh my gosh! They grow up too fast!
MAN, look at her go!
life as you know it is over! :) can't wait to see the new house!
Post a Comment