Whew!!! We are finally in our new house :) It's so great!!! Thanks to the wonderful help of our friend Peter, Jon's brother Clark, and my dad, step mom Sherri, and step brother Brian...we are actually feeling pretty settled!
I promised pics, so here you go...
Unpacking has been a little bit like Christmas...it's been so long since we've seen most of our stuff, so it was exciting to open all the boxes :) Of course there is still lots to do...like paint Caroline's room, which is currently blue...but we absolutely love it and couldn't be happier! Our neighbors are fun and there are kids EVERYWHERE!!!
There is so much to blog about...I am so behind!!!! Stay tuned...





9 comments:
pretty house! Oh house I miss brick!
Congrats! How fun!
paige, random question - is your new house in Lantana Hills/Lantana whatever it's called? we used to live in the apartments there and it looks like a lot of the homes in the area. if it is let me know, I have a good friend who lives in that neighborhood and she has a little girl around caroline's age! congrats!
Your new house is beautiful, Congrats!!! You should post some pics of the inside after you guys get settled.
Congratulations Paige! Your new house is beautiful! I hope you have so much fun decorating and making it your own.
I LOVE IT!!! I cant wait to come see it :)
Love it! Can't wait for May 29th!
Wynne! I fee like I know you from Elizabeth and from chatting with your mom at BU games :) so glad to see you in the world of blog! Our house is in Steiner Ranch...Where is Lantana Hills? Is it close to Steiner?
I love your house! I am sure you are glad to be getting settled. Hope you are doing well.
Post a Comment