Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Easter (finallly!)

So I am finally getting around to posting some Easter pics. We had a great weekend. It was busy with the move, but Papa, Minnie, and Uncle Brian were here to celebrate Sunday with us.

We went to church and then to brunch after. It was great!

Warning...there are a lot of pictures of Caroline in her Easter dress :) Her Minnie (my stepmom Sherri) gave it to her the day she was born. We have been so excited to finally wear it!! It's so beautiful!!!

Hmmm...Hey guys, I wonder what's in this basket???
Oh!!! It's an egg!!!!
I'm gonna get you!


Yeah, I got a bunny AND some eggs...What are you gonna do about it?
Ok, I'll share...


It's hard to keep her still long enough to get pictures now...she wants to move!!!

Thanks to Mimi and Minnie for the bunny ears, eggs, and baskets!!!

6 comments:

Tara James said...

She is such a stinkin' doll baby!! Just beautiful, and I love all the pics!

Jamie said...

adorable! and I LOVE her dress

Ginny V said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!

Nicole Fields said...

She is so beautiful! Love the dress!!! Definitely looks like a little princess...where did they get the bunny ears? Those are adorable!

Kimberly Jordan Walker & Sophie said...

What a cutie! A beautiful dress and that big grin of hers is just too sweet!

Anonymous said...

her dress is beautiful! I can't wait till Finley has enough hair so that I can stick a bow in it!
I want to see your new house...post pics soon!