Thursday, March 26, 2009

Bluebonnets

Spring time in Texas = Bluebonnets in bloom!
Our friend, Carly, is an amazing photographer and she took beautiful pictures for us this past weekend....here are a few favorites! (there are so many I love, it was hard to choose!!!)
Sweet girl!
Happy in the bluebonnets :)
Love that profile
Kisses from Daddy

Playing with MommyAnd last, but not least...
Personally, I love this one ;) We were pushing nap time here, and Caroline was obviously DONE!

Check out Carly's blog to see more of her fabulous work...Cherry Blossom Photography!

7 comments:

Carly Rodriguez said...

Thanks for the shout out...I'm glad you are happy with the finished product!

Ginny V said...

SOOOOOOOOOOO cute! Precious!!!

I need to know about the collage. . . .

Kristin said...

OMG...she is beautiful. I love all the pics! How are you going to choose????

Stephanie said...

Beautiful pictures!!! I like the last one, too :)

Kimberly Jordan Walker & Sophie said...

What great pics! She is just too cute, seriously!! And the last one is greatness...looking so dern cute in the bluebonnets is exhausting mom :)

The Erickson Family said...

These pics are so fabulous! Caroline looks absoutely beautiful and I LOVE her outift - so springy and pretty!

The Hogebooms said...

paige i LOVE these!! you all are such a beautiful family. caroline is the cutest. xx