Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Spring Break '09

My my, how times have changed...There was a time when I spent my Spring Breaks on the beach with friends, but alas...those days are gone.
Instead, Caroline spent her first Spring Break in Dallas. I fully realize that we are not actually on break from school or work, but my mom is so we are helping her celebrate :)
We enjoyed a girls only lunch with our BFF, Matelyn...


"Oh Mattie, I LOVE your high chair cover!"


"Thanks Caroline, I really like yours, too!"


Of course we shopped...A LOT! She is just too cool for school in these shades.


We also had C's picture taken with the real bunnies (at North Park, for all you Dallas mommies). SO CUTE! I'll scan the pictures in and post them tomorrow!

We have had so much fun spending time with everyone here, but we can't wait to get back to Austin :)

1 comment:

Ginny V said...

Those pics are sooo cute! I especially love the narration :)