Caroline is 7 months old today! Here are a few recent pics and an update...
-She has 2 teeth, the bottom front ones. And maybe a 3rd? Actually, with one of her teeth, we can't quite tell if it's 2 separate teeth or just one jagged tooth. Sooooo, she either has 2 or 3 in the middle on the bottom. I"ll keep you posted...
-She's quite the Chatty Kathy. Of course, her favorite "word" is da-da. We also get quite a few ba-ba-ba's and I am working feverishly on the ma-ma's, don't worry ;)
-She has tried all her veggies (carrots, peas, green beans, sweet potatoes, squash) and we are working our way through fruits. So far, she's had pears, bananas, and applesauce...next up are peaches and prunes! She likes pretty much everything so far. Her least favorite to date would probably be bananas, and I don't blame her. Baby food bananas smell pretty gross, and the consistency is weird...yuck.
Where's the grub?!?!?!

-Her schedule has changed quite a bit over the past couple of months. It was a gradual change, and it was a bit a struggle for me. I like to have a schedule and a plan :) and there have a been a few weeks recently, when I was a little stressed about our days being so unpredictable! But it all just worked itself out and we have fallen into a great new routine. I am sure you all could care less, but I want to have it written out so I remember this stage, so here it is:
-She's quite the Chatty Kathy. Of course, her favorite "word" is da-da. We also get quite a few ba-ba-ba's and I am working feverishly on the ma-ma's, don't worry ;)
-She has tried all her veggies (carrots, peas, green beans, sweet potatoes, squash) and we are working our way through fruits. So far, she's had pears, bananas, and applesauce...next up are peaches and prunes! She likes pretty much everything so far. Her least favorite to date would probably be bananas, and I don't blame her. Baby food bananas smell pretty gross, and the consistency is weird...yuck.
Where's the grub?!?!?!
-Her schedule has changed quite a bit over the past couple of months. It was a gradual change, and it was a bit a struggle for me. I like to have a schedule and a plan :) and there have a been a few weeks recently, when I was a little stressed about our days being so unpredictable! But it all just worked itself out and we have fallen into a great new routine. I am sure you all could care less, but I want to have it written out so I remember this stage, so here it is:
- 7:00 am-wake up and nurse
- 8:30 am-eat breakfast (fruit and cereal)
- 8:45-9:00ish am-nap
- 10:30-11:00ish am-wake up and nurse
- 12:15ish-eat lunch (veggie and fruit)
- 1:00 pm-nurse
- 2:00-2:30ish pm-nap
- 3:30-4:00ish pm-wake up and nurse
- (optional nap if needed)
- 6:00 pm-eat dinner (veggie and cereal)
- 6:30 pm-bath time with Daddy
- 7:00-7:30ish pm-bottle (formula)
- 8:00 pm- story and bed time
Bath time with Daddy = Crazy hairdos!
(kinda hard to see, but there is a unicorn looking spike in the front...stlyin!)
(kinda hard to see, but there is a unicorn looking spike in the front...stlyin!)
-She prefers to be standing at all times. Usually, when she's on the floor playing, she will try to crawl in my lap and pull herself up to stand.
-She has really started to enjoy the jumpster. She has always liked sitting in it, but she seems to have finally gotten the concept of actually jumping. She definitely prefers that we watch her jump in it. I guess she likes to be the center of attention...wonder where she gets that???
It was hard to get a picture of her, because she wouldn't stop long enough for me to snap it...

-She grabs at faces, especially glasses and hair, so watch out!
-She has a new nickname...Bitty or Bitty Girl (as in Itty Bitty). I have no idea where it came from, but I just randomly started calling her that.
-She has learned to give kisses (sort of). I would classify this skill is emerging, but not yet mastered ;) When I say "Give me Kisses," and point my cheek towards her, She lunges forward with her mouth open. It's hilarious. It's more like she is trying to eat my face rather than give me a kiss, but I love it all the same :)
-She LOVES Luci. She watches her everywhere she goes, and really loves it when Luci licks her. It's so cute! Luci is happy to have so much attention :)
The best buds snuggling...

-She has really started to enjoy the jumpster. She has always liked sitting in it, but she seems to have finally gotten the concept of actually jumping. She definitely prefers that we watch her jump in it. I guess she likes to be the center of attention...wonder where she gets that???
It was hard to get a picture of her, because she wouldn't stop long enough for me to snap it...
-She grabs at faces, especially glasses and hair, so watch out!
-She has a new nickname...Bitty or Bitty Girl (as in Itty Bitty). I have no idea where it came from, but I just randomly started calling her that.
-She has learned to give kisses (sort of). I would classify this skill is emerging, but not yet mastered ;) When I say "Give me Kisses," and point my cheek towards her, She lunges forward with her mouth open. It's hilarious. It's more like she is trying to eat my face rather than give me a kiss, but I love it all the same :)
-She LOVES Luci. She watches her everywhere she goes, and really loves it when Luci licks her. It's so cute! Luci is happy to have so much attention :)
The best buds snuggling...





1 comment:
they grow up so quickly! She's very cute! I'm with you I like to have a schedule and all of it documented for later on! It's come in handy with #2. And I don't mind reading about it, sometimes it's great help to see what other mommies are doing!
Post a Comment