Just wanted to give a quick shout out to the other Erickson Families who have joined the world of blogging!!!!
As most of you know, Jon has 3 older brothers, Clark, Bryce, and Steven...They are all married to my BFF's and sisters...Brittany, Elizabeth, and Diane (respectively). Well, Steven and Diane (who live in Kansas City) and Bryce and Elizabeth (who live in Dallas) have recently started blogging. Of course, I love that I can keep up with my niece, nephew, and neice or nephew-to-be!
Love yall!
As most of you know, Jon has 3 older brothers, Clark, Bryce, and Steven...They are all married to my BFF's and sisters...Brittany, Elizabeth, and Diane (respectively). Well, Steven and Diane (who live in Kansas City) and Bryce and Elizabeth (who live in Dallas) have recently started blogging. Of course, I love that I can keep up with my niece, nephew, and neice or nephew-to-be!
Love yall!





No comments:
Post a Comment