Monday, March 2, 2009

6 month Check-up...

We had Caroline's 6 month check-up bright and early this morning. Here are the stats:

Weight: 17 lbs. 2 oz. (75th %tile)
Height: 26 in. (60th %tile)
Head: 46 cm. (greater than 97th %tile)

She is doing great! Dr. G said to start practicing with a sippy cup, which is CRAZY! A cup?!?!?! For my baby?!?!?! I really can't believe that. I guess she really is becoming a big girl before our very eyes :) I am also going to start supplementing with formula, as it appears I am no longer making enough milk to keep up with my hungry little pumpkin! We'll start that tonight, and as soon as we are sure she is tolerating the formula, we'll start giving her veggies for dinner...yum! She got 2 shots today, and did great...a few tears, but she was smiling before the nurse even left the room. Other than that, it was a good appointment :)

Oh yeah, her head is definitely off the charts...We have been teetering around those upper %tile's all along, but this time she finally made the jump to GREATER than 97%...I guess she has lots of brains, just like her momma ;)

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Glad you had such a good visit! Sounds like a happy and healthy little princess!!

Jami said...

Rylee's head is always at the 90th percentile. My peditrician told me that when she and a group of fellow peds went out to eat with their spouses they all noticed that the docs had the big heads of the group and the spouses didn't. Maybe we have a couple of doctors in the making!

Kristin said...

I am posting comments now. Signed up a few weeks ago, forgot my password, and now I am back to posting comments. Can't wait to see you and your angel soon!

Kristin said...

Oh, and we always knew she'd have a big head like you!!!