Saturday, July 31, 2010

23 months!

Caroline is so much fun at 23 months. She talks non-stop, and seems to be learning somthing new every day. I am constantly amazed at what she picks up...she is becoming more and more aware of the world around her. It's such an incredible experience to watch her discover it!

She has recently become obsessed with her pink "crocs". She would sleep in them if I let her, but alas, she must take them off before getting in bed. She does ask for them ass soon as she wakes up though!


Speaking of sleeping...Caroline managed to climb out of her pack n play TWICE during our most recent trip to Dallas. Oh my. I couldn't beleive it...still can't actually. I was utterly shocked to see her standing there, and she was VERY proud of herself. SIGH. So, she now sleeps in her "sleeping tent" at night.



All her Dora-watching is paying off, as she has started spontaneously using a few Spanish words. "Abres" (open) is her favorite. The other day, she was standing in front of the china cabniet saying, "Abre! Abre!" and pulling on the doors.



She loves to pretend with her babies and animals. Here they are enjoying a meal in the dining room. She was very particular about who was sitting where!



She also loves to sing, color, dress up, and play with stickers.


We had our first trip to the dentist this week. Caroline did great! She got to wear sunglasses, and have bubble gum flavored flouride. It was pretty quick and easy, and we go back for another check up in 6 months.



This video is LONG, but I just coudn't resist posting it. I think my brothers will get a kick out of it! She loves her "Uncy" Paul, Brian, and Justin :)



3 comments:

kinsey said...

she is so cute...love the imagination!

The Hogebooms said...

yay for all the new posts, paige! lady gaga, my goodness, what a fun girls night out! and four babies in one summer, whew! and sweet caroline - almost two. no way.

Erin said...

I loved the video... she is growing up so fast and learning so much! She also looked so cute in her crib tent picture! Love you guys!