A year and a half old. That seems so grown up!
Caroline is so much fun and has been keeping us on our toes as usual. She is bossy, independent, and always seems to be learning something new.
Double fisting at such an early age
Some of her favorite things right now include...singing, dancing, anything and everything outside, balls, trucks, cooking, Dora, fruit snacks, books, playdough
Hard at work with her "Maymo" aka Playdough.
Some favorite words/phrases are..."I get it", "Mine", "I do it", "I ready"...I did mention she is bossy and independent, right? The other day, she pointed at Jon and said "That MY Daddy." I guess she is a little possessive ;)
Such a serious face.
She is just beginning to get interested in shapes (star and circle are her faves) and colors (especially orange), and is very into counting (instead of 1, 2, 3...She points and says 2, 2, 2...)Converstation we have daily (often more than once)
C: Daddy work
Me: Yes, Daddy is at work.
C: Car?
Me: Yes, he drove his car to work.
C: Keys?
Me: Yes, Daddy used his keys to drive his car to work.
C: Purse?
Me: Well, not exactly. Daddy carried his bag to work. Daddy's don't carry purses.
Ha! I love that she thinks his laptop bag is a purse.
18 month stats:
Weight: 25 lb. 10 oz. (70%)
Height: 33 in. (55%)
Head: off the charts, of course ;)





1 comment:
Awe, she's such a smart little one :). Love the convo about Daddy's purse. She's gonna make a great big sis!
Post a Comment