Tuesday, February 23, 2010

FINALLY!

It snowed in Austin! I must confess...we have been a tad jealous of all the winter weather in Dallas lately. As native Dallasites, we couldn't believe we missed not only the white Christmas, but also the record breaking snow a couple of weeks ago! Anyway, we finally got a little winter fix down here today. Just enough to make it fun :)

Caroline was bundled up and ready to go! She was quite proud of her hat, and loved showed it off to all the neighbors.

Covered in snow after a snowball fight...She obviously lost.

Daddy's office closed at lunch, so he got to play in the snow with us! What a treat!

Once Caroline was bundled up and ready to go, so ran to the front door and started squealing, "Snow! Snow! I ready! I ready!" It was so cute, she was sooooooo excited. Here is us trying to capture it on video...


3 comments:

kristen said...

I love how she could barely see with her snow hat on! I'm glad you guys got to play in some snow this year...we've been hogging it all lately!

Carly Rodriguez said...

hahaha! She looks like a little bobble head with that hat on...like she might just fall over at any moment! So cute all bundled up!

Ruth and Jim said...

Great to see the fun. If you wanted snow, you only had to ask us.:) Yukon Relies, Ruth and Jim