Thursday, February 18, 2010

I Can't Believe it's NOT Butter!?!?!

Caroline has a new found affection for something we think is a bit odd...
A spray butter bottle.
Every time I open the door to the fridge, she would make a beeline for the spray butter. Eventually, we let her carry it around with her, and an everlasting bond was created.
We emptied all the butter out, so it's just an empty container. But that hasn't diminished her love of the butter at all.

She asks for the butter all the time. When she is upset, she wants the butter. If we don't give her the butter, she cries. She talks to and/or about the butter constantly. Seriously. Should we be worried?!?


The other night, she was playing on the stairs, butter in hand of course, when she decided she wanted to go upstairs to find Daddy. She set it down next to her on the step and said, "Bye Bye Butter."

She was determined to get upstairs to see her Daddy, so I guess we know that he still holds the top spot in her heart. But, its safe to say the butter is definitely a close #2.


4 comments:

Stephanie said...

I am laughing so hard! Bye bye, butter! :) Sounds kinda like brother I guess!?!

The Kuhlmans said...

I love the pose in pic #2! Too cute! No need to worry - it's just a little fake butter!
-Monica

Kimberly Jordan Walker & Sophie said...

This is hysterical!! I bet you will love re-telling this to her when she's older and showing her the proof in the pics. So funny, to me.

Erin said...

Too Funny!!! I just love her to pieces and this will definitely be a great story for when she gets older. Love you guys!