I have mentioned before that Caroline is very active. She loves to run, climb, dance, you name it, this girl is always on the move. We really enjoy the "ready, set, go" game. It's pretty simple...I say "ready, set, go" and she runs up and down the entry hall. That's all there is to it, and yet, it provides endless amounts of entertainment. Sometimes, she wants me to chase her and tickle her, other times, she is content to just run back and forth.
This clip is kind of lengthy, but it gives you an idea of her activity level :)
She just keeps going and going and going and going...
By the way...I promise I am not ignoring the requests for belly pics (Mel!). I just don't have any to post! I tried to take some by myself, with the timer on the camera, but that didn't work very well. I keep forgetting to have Jon take some for me, but I will do it soon!!!
And by the way again...SIC 'EM BEARS!!! Woohoo!!!!





3 comments:
I am So impressed with her language skills. Pretty darn impressive! Way to go, Girl. I am sure you are abeaming Speech Pathologist! :) And YES, please post some belly pics!
Connor thoroughly enjoyed watching Caroline perform!! So glad to know that I'm not the only one with an energizer bunny!!
I laughed the entire video!!! She is such a little energizer bunny and I couldn't see it any other way! She definitely has some "Cesla" in her :) I feel so spoiled with all of these updates the past few days! Love y'all!
Post a Comment