So, I was trying to get some video of Caroline's new favorite activity...standing up all by herself. Imagine my surprise, when this is what she did...
That's right...count them...3 STEPS! Go Caroline!!!!
She has taken a random step/lunge here and there, but never more than one at a time!!!! I can't believe I got her actual first steps on video!?!?!?!
That's right...count them...3 STEPS! Go Caroline!!!!
She has taken a random step/lunge here and there, but never more than one at a time!!!! I can't believe I got her actual first steps on video!?!?!?!





7 comments:
How fun and PERFECT timing for Mommy!
she's such a little doll baby!!
Way to go Caroline and Paige (for getting it on video!)!!!!
Wow!!! That is great that you caught them on tape. She is so adorable.
yay! of course little miss waited until the camera was rolling! ;) xx
Yeah for you Caroline!!! What a big girl!! Good Job Paige...way to have the camera ready!!
She's officially one the move! I LOVE her hair up...as always, she is adorable!!!
Post a Comment