We had our 9 month well check on Friday morning, so I wanted to document her stats...
27 1/2 inches (50th %)
19 lbs. 2 oz. (55th %)
Have no fear...her head is still off the charts! :)
They said she is doing great, growing just as she should. She has slimmed down a bit, but that's to be expected since she has been crawling and moving non-stop for the past 2 months! Of course she squawked at everyone. The dr. noted that she is "quite the conversationalist." HA! Wonder where she gets that? ;)





4 comments:
I just got all caught up on your blog and that Caroline is TOO cute! She is just asking to be squeezed!
Tell Miss C that Mr P wants to take her out very soon...we will supervise of course, but we'll let the kiddos have some fun :)
She is so cute Paige...next time ya'll are up our way or we're down there lets try and get together...
Awe, so wonderful! Question....did she lose a lot of weight when she started crawling or just a little? Finley is about 20 pounds, and I am hoping that she lose some of the chunkiness when she figures out the whole crawling thing. She is 29 weeks. ????
Oh, and I am still waiting for you to post pics of your new house.
Hey there...will you send me your new address when you get a chance?
Nicolesp1979@yahoo.com...thanks!
Post a Comment